If you are interested in being considered for a donation from the Columbus Crew, please submit your request online via the electronic donation request form below (no mail, emails, faxes or phone calls will be accepted).
Due to the large number of requests we receive, we will only be able to assist with organizations that adhere to the following guidelines:
- Consideration is only given to non-profit organizations in Ohio, Indiana, Kentucky, Pennsylvania, West Virginia and Michigan
- If your organization is located outside the above geographic area, please contact the MLS team nearest you to request a donation
- Requests must be received no later than six (6) weeks prior to the deadline for donation
- Donations will be made only once a year to each organization
- The Crew will only donate directly to 501(c)(3) organizations - no third party requests
- Incomplete or late requests will not be accepted
Due to the large volume of requests received, please understand that donations are fulfilled by date of event and are typically mailed out, or made available for pick-up a few weeks prior to the deadline for donation. If you do not receive a donation, please contact us for future events. Please no cash donation requests.
**You must enter a valid email address in both denoted entries.