2015 TICKET EXCHANGE POLICY AND PROCEDURES
The Ticket Exchange Program is an exclusive benefit of Crew SC Nation Gold and Black Level Season Ticket Members. This benefit allows tickets from future matches to be exchanged into select Crew SC home matches. Tickets must be exchanged a minimum of 2 business days in advance of the match you will not be attending. Once the match has passed, the ticket may not be exchanged. (This is an updated procedure from previous seasons) Ticket exchanges are available in limited quantities in most price levels.
- Any exchanges conducted on a match day must be completed no later than 60 minutes prior to kickoff at the designated ticket exchange windows at both ticket booths located next to Gates 4 & 5, and tickets from future matches must be used.
- Due to demand, memberships located in the Circle Club, Scotts Field Seats & Premier East are unable to exchange directly into these designated locations. Please contact your dedicated Client Services Representative to conduct your ticket exchange for another location.
- Ticket Exchange Program is not available for memberships located in section 111-112.
- Once a ticket has been exchanged, it cannot be re-exchanged.
- When tickets are exchanged, you will receive paper tickets for your new or additional seats.
- All parking passes must be exchanged a minimum of 2 business days in advance of the day the parking pass is originally scheduled for. Once the match has passed, an un-used parking pass cannot be exchanged.
- Exchanged tickets may not be combined with group orders or premium hospitality locations.
- Single-match, group tickets, or other type of promotional ticket is not valid for ticket exchange.
- Tickets may be donated to the Crew Soccer Foundation. Please contact your client service representative for more information.
How to Exchange
- Log on to Account Manager and email tickets to your Client Service Representative. Ticket exchanges received within 10 days of the requested match will be left for pick-up at will call.
- Exchange in person at the Crew Stadium Ticket Office, Monday-Friday from 9:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m.
- Exchange in person day of match at the designated ticket exchange windows located next to gate 4 & 5. Tickets being exchanged on match-days must be for future matches, must be completed 60 minutes prior to kick-off, and must adhere to the updated procedure listed above.