Eastern Conference Roundup: April 15
1. Columbus Crew -- 10 pts. | 1-1 Draw at San Jose Earthquakes, Week Seven: vs. D.C. United (TICKETS)
The Crew earned a point on the road against San Jose to rebound from the April 5 defeat. The Black & Gold return home this week against D.C. United.
2. Toronto FC -- 9 pts. | 1-0 Loss vs. Colorado Rapids, Week Seven: at FC Dallas
Without Michael Bradley and Jermain Defoe, the Reds' attack couldn't muster the chances it had early on in the season at home against the Rapids. Toronto has a difficult task in bouncing back with a trip to Dallas in Week Seven.
3. Sporting Kansas City -- 8 pts. | Bye, Week Seven: vs. Montreal Impact
Sporting had the week off as it prepares to welcome the Montreal Impact to Kansas City this week.
4. D.C. United -- 7 pts. | 1-0 Win vs. New York Red Bulls, Week Seven: at Columbus Crew
The play hasn't been pretty, but D.C. shut-out the Red Bulls to earn its second-straight win over the weekend. United takes its three-match unbeaten run to Columbus in Week Seven.
5. New England Revolution -- 7 pts. | 2-0 Win vs. Houston Dynamo, Week Seven: at Chicago Fire
The Revolution attack is showing signs of life as Jerry Bengtson scored his first goal of the season to add insurance to Kevin Alston's second-half tally in New England's 2-0 win over the Dynamo. The Revs travel to Chicago to meet the Fire this week.
6. Philadelphia Union -- 7 pts. | 2-2 Draw vs. Real Salt Lake, Week Seven: at New York Red Bulls, vs. Houston Dynamo
Maurice Edu has already shown his worth, scoring in his second straight match to help the Union to a point at home against Real Salt Lake. Philadelphia has two matches in Week Seven, traveling to New York and hosting Houston.
7. Houston Dynamo -- 6 pts. | 2-0 Loss at New England Revolution, Week Seven: at Philadelphia Union
After a hot start, the Dynamo have lost three straight following the weekend defeat at New England. Houston looks to recover this week as it travels to Philadelphia.
8. Chicago Fire -- 5 pts. | 1-1 Draw at Montreal Impact, Week Seven: vs. New England Revolution
Chicago picked up its fifth draw in six matches as Quincy Amerikwa found the net in Montreal. In Week Seven, the Fire hosts New England for a clash with the Revolution.
9. New York Red Bulls -- 4 pts. | 1-0 Loss at D.C. United, Week Seven vs. Philadelphia Union
The Red Bulls have yet to win in 2014, falling to D.C. United over the weekend at RFK Stadium. The defending Supporters' Shield winners host the Philadelphia Union at Red Bull Arena in a mid-week meeting this week.
10. Montreal Impact - 3 pts. | 1-1 Draw vs. Chicago Fire, Week Seven at Sporting Kansas City
Jack McInerney scored in his Impact debut as Montreal picked up a third straight draw over the weekend against Chicago. Frank Klopas' men travel to Kansas City in Week Seven.